Monday, October 10, 2011

Sebi's 2nd birthday party!

My wonderful neighbor Kate and her little boy, Sebastien, who just turned two!  


He had his party at the park down the street and the kids had a blast on the playground.





Not everyone needed the playground equipment, though...  


and some people just wanted the cupcakes.  :)







Cousin Madi helped Sebi blow out his candle


Then it was pinata time...


and Sebi was determined!


Madi and grandpa watched and waited.




The little ones stayed on the sidelines, and I think little Evangeline was just as happy, cuddling with her puppy. 




Much to grandpa's disapproval (he's a Packers fan), Sebi got a Bears jersey!  



He also got sidewalk chalk, which was a HUGE hit!


 I hope it's washable!




Happy 2nd birthday, little man!




1 comment:

  1. oh Whitney I LOVE these!!! so so so perfect. I can't thank you enough!!!!!

    ReplyDelete